The survey we were conducting is now closed. The report on the survey results is being composed. In the meantime, here are few pieces of data:
- The two largest groups represented in the survey were "An employee (executive leadership)" comprising 29% of the sample and "A board member (board of directors)" at 21%.
- The Social Welfare sector was most strongly represented (42% of respondents) with Education in second place (29%).
- 83% of all respondents reported that demand for their nonprofits' services had increased.
- Interestingly, the same percentage (83%) of all respondents reported that their funding was flat or had decreased.
- There was a direct relationship between respondents' perceptions of their organizations' financial health, and how good of a leader they considered their top executive to be.